Advanced Data Analytics Intern (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support the Advanced Data Analytics team on client projects, prepare and participate in management meetings and presentation of results
- Take responsibility from the beginning in challenging and exciting projects for international clients in various industries
- Perform complex data analysis, integrate machine learning or optimization models, design compelling visualizations (Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio)
- Work closely with other expert teams, such as Web and Marketing Analytics, Strategy, Transaction Advisory or Social Media Analytics
- Collaborate on the development of comprehensive data and analytics strategies for our clients
What we require:
- Enrollment in a university degree program in mathematics, computer science, data science, business administration/commerce, statistics, marketing, or a related discipline
- First experience with visualization and dashboarding tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Basic knowledge of Python and SQL
- Initial experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, APIs, connectors, web parsing and similar tools or data sources is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in web, technology, and data topics
- Good time management and reliable adherence to deadlines
- Fluent English and German
What you can expect:
- Become part of a fast growing, motivated, technology-savvy and creative team
- Benefit from a variety of opportunities for personal and professional development as well as a great learning and working atmosphere
- Gain valuable insights and experience in new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Take responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy healthy and free catering in the office, sports sessions & team events as well as other company benefits
- Look forward to a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office options at the Munich, Berlin and Norderstedt locations
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130