Consultant Experience Design (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Analysis of existing customer offerings regarding digital performance KPIs, brand strength and optimization potential
- Concept, plan and implement digital marketing strategies for national and international clients
- Participate and be responsible for workshops, meetings, research, analysis, and process development for both internal and external projects
- Support various internal and external strategic core projects (planning, execution, monitoring, and review)
- Support in the preparation of customer reports
- Monitor compliance with budget requirements, timeframes, and customer needs
- Support in the acquisition of new customers
- Identify and track trends in digital strategy, brand development, and user experience and incorporate new insights into client projects to continuously improve experience design offerings
- Extensive management support in the preparation, execution and follow-up of client pitches and client projects
What we require:
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Digital Media, Web Design or adequate web design experience with excellent academic records (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- Master’s degree (junior role) or at least 2-3 years (senior role) of relevant experience
- Understanding about websites and first experience with web design tools
- Good time management and reliable working methods
- Service oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated, and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130