Consultant Transaction Advisory / Deal Strategy (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Analyze (digital) business models for notable Private Equity clients in an international context
- Extensive management support in developing commercial / digital / tech / data due diligence reports for both buy- and sell-side transactions
- Support in developing an equity story and (digital) value creation initiatives for portfolio companies of our private equity clients
- Align and work on project requests and analyses closely with our internal digital expert teams
- Prepare presentations for client projects and business development purposes
- Identify client consulting needs, structure the problem and assist in developing solutions
- Co-responsibility for core activities such as workshops, meetings, research, business analysis and process development for both internal and external projects
What we require:
- University degree in business, economics, computer sciences or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades
- Master degree with a focus on (digital) strategy consulting, transaction advisory or digital marketing
- High analytical ability and technology affinity, yet creative
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Support for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment as well as taking over own responsibility right from the start
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130