Digital Advertising Manager (m/f/d) - London
What we look for:
- Develop and implement data-driven performance marketing strategies for national and international clients, with a focus on paid search
- Optimize campaigns based on important KPIs such as CVR, CPA and ROAS, and monitor results using dashboard data analysis
- Conduct analyses of existing search engine advertising (SEA) and paid social media strategies, develop industry benchmarks and identify data-driven initiatives for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with omnichannel market trends and apply them to campaigns to maximize impact on business KPIs and prioritize efforts accordingly
- Manage paid media budgets and quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns through analytics
- Share your knowledge and mentor junior consultants, as well as conduct both internal and external workshops and pitches
- Establish strong relationships with other department stakeholders at OMMAX to positively influence overall project dynamics
What we require:
- A university degree in business, media, marketing, communications or a related discipline, with exceptional academic grades (Master degree or MBA is a plus)
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on SEA (paid social media is a plus)
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external contacts of different disciplines
- Proactive and innovative mentality, with a passion for optimizing workflows and processes
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with a creative mindset
Service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work
- Fluent in English, with German being a plus
What you can expect:
- A chance to make a real difference and be part of a growing, motivated, and creative team that collaborates directly with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoyment of food, beverages, sport sessions, team events, and other additional benefits
- A family-friendly company with flexible working hours and a possibility of home office, located in London
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130