Director Digital Acquisition (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Functional and disciplinary leadership and further development of the Digital Acquisition team, i.e. SEA, paid social, display, programmatic advertising, performance marketing, etc.
- Responsibility for client acquisition, team staffing, project prioritization, project delivery and project success, project profitability, and customer satisfaction within the Digital Acquisition team
- Active development of the digital acquisition offering and strategy consulting services, such as MarTech and marketing strategy, marketing channel mix strategy; grow in-house knowledge and initiate partnerships with external parties as well as nearshore agencies
- Sell and implement digital projects in the area of marketing efficiency, digital go-to-market or lead gen and nurturing strategies for revenue growth in B2B and B2C environments
- Oversee and manage Digital Acquisition related clients, projects and/ or project workstreams with regards to strategic input, guidance of Digital Acquisition consultants and quality assurance
- Establish and optimize standardization of processes and templates including quality assurance processes for ongoing projects or newly developed solutions
- Proactive role in sales and pitching activities, development of new services based on recent trends and industry development
- Close cooperation with other department leads and the strategy units
- Driving recruitment activities for the Digital Acquisition team in close collaboration with the people & culture team
- Representation of OMMAX and the Digital Acquisition department at events, trade shows and universities
What we require:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, marketing, or similar fields with excellent academic results
- 6+ years of professional experience in the digital sector as a marketing specialist both on strategical and executional level (ideally in an agency or consulting environment)
- Expert knowledge and understanding of MarTech landscape and state-of-the-art tools as well as current trends in digital marketing as well as processes and channel specific requirements, e.g. Google Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads; proven technical expertise and data-driven approach to marketing activities; good understanding of data privacy constraints, such as Third Party Cookies
- Proven experience and excellent skills in team coordination, leadership, and project management
- Good understanding of the relevance and impact of marketing analytics, tracking and customer journey on marketing performance
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a structured and result -oriented way of working
- Service oriented and communicative team player with a high degree of personal responsibility and passion for work
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin, London, or Hamburg (Norderstedt)
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130