Director Digital Strategy (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Take responsibility for international, strategic projects and clients
- Lead project teams and coordinate with external parties
- Create written communication for clients that are impactful and meaningful in a variety of media including reports and slide packs
- Lead the organization of activities such as workshops, meetings, research, stakeholder engagement, business analysis, technical analysis and solution design as part of both client projects and internal projects
- Conduct research into new topics of interest to our clients
- Conduct workshops with clients and supporting them in content questions
- Supervise & develop your team and support recruiting activities for new and high-potential Strategy Managers
What we require:
- University degree in Business, Economics, Computer Sciences or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 5 years of relevant work in digital marketing environment with a focus on (digital) strategy, transaction advisory or digital marketing is a plus
- Demonstrated high analytical ability and technology affinity, yet creative
- Excellent skills in team coordination and team leading
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Very customer oriented and ability to communicate between the client and the company
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, in particular in written short copy
- Fluent English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130