Director Salesforce (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Develop, manage, and execute strategic plans to boost OMMAX Salesforce business services and work closely with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and requirements, and translate them into effective Salesforce OMMAX solutions
- Collaborate & develop closely our team of Core Cloud and Marketing Cloud experts to craft effective marketing & sales strategy – both for OMMAX customers as well as OMMAX itself
- Oversee the customization and configuration of Salesforce to meet the specific needs of the OMMAX customers, including integration with other systems
- Develop and implement training programs to increase customer user adoption and proficiency in utilizing Salesforce features and functionalities
- You get certified by Salesforce (paid by OMMAX) and you attend Salesforce events and traveling to clients and other offside events
- Expansion of the Salesforce offering and creation of programs and strategies for cross- and upselling
- Identification of sales potential and support of sales activities including co-responsibility for sales activities, including new and existing deals
- Active support of recruitment activities
- Actively participate in the OMMAX Academy and conduct training for OMMAX team members
- Establishing innovations, standards and new processes at OMMAX
- Development of services and products according to the needs of our customers
- Representation of OMMAX at events, trade shows and universities
What we require:
- University degree in business, media, marketing, communications or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Salesforce
- You take responsibility for your work and for your growth – eager to take on new projects and to develop yourself new with each day at OMMAX
- Proven experience and excellent skills in team coordination, leadership, and project management
- Absolute team player with a hands-on mentality, coupled with a strong assertiveness and interest in digitalisation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a structured and result -oriented way of working
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Close collaboration with our team of Core Cloud & Marketing Cloud experts
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Responsibility for exciting projects and making a real difference with your work, while gaining insights into different industries and companies in an international environment
- Certification by Salesforce
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130