Director Web Development (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Technical and disciplinary leadership and further development of the Tech Delivery department
- Active development of the tech and solution stack
- Product development and proposal management for digital projects
- Build and scale cross-departmental and cross-functional teams in development
- Plan and implement digital projects in the area of CMS, DXP, e-commerce, customer portal and platform development
- Technical support for project-based requirement processes - responsibility for the technical and infrastructural aspects of project implementation
- Technical solution development together with the team and external service providers.
- Interface and contact person for external service providers and coordination as well as content-related support of external developers
- Establish and optimize a testing and quality assurance process for the projects / developed solutions
- Determine relevant KPIs and create corresponding reports as decision-making templates
- Close cooperation with the department leads and the strategy units
What we require:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or similar fields, comparable professional training or many years of experience in the field of web development with management experience.
- 10+ years of professional experience in the digital sector as a developer, technical project manager or lead engineer
- Expert knowledge and understanding of processes and technical backgrounds, as well as a structured and result/solution-oriented way of working.
- Expert knowledge in the areas of programming/databases, deployment and quality assurance
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Broad knowledge of software architecture and web technologies
- Sound knowledge of collaboration tools and the Atlassian stack [JIRA, Confluence]
- Team player with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Certifications in the area of agile project implementation [e.g. Scrum-Master]
- Experience in projects in the enterprise segment [e.g. Salesforce, Sitecore] is advantageous.
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130