Enterprise Service Architect (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- A digitally focused service specialist with deep curiosity and passion for creating and building complex software solutions
- Deep know-how in sales, marketing and commerce systems with a service relevance such as CRM, CMS, Marketing Automation, Customer Portals
- Solid understanding in interdependencies between Sales, Marketing and Service and the ability to find digital solutions
- Focus on customer centricity and always the drive to offer an added value to customers
- Be responsible for end-to-end service processes (project planning, implementation, testing, roll-out management, training and maintenance)
- Intensive collaboration with enterprise and solution architects within OMMAX and on client side
- Ability to listen, understand our clients’ goals and issues and to translate the identified needs to a comprehensive service architecture
- Ability to break down issues into logical parts and being able to communicate it in a technical and business language
- Conceptualize holistic solution approaches, subsequent planning and support their implementation
- Measure and optimize clients’ activities and at the same time ensure that the measurement concepts are accompanied by the legal restrictions
What we require:
- University degree in business, business informatics or a related discipline with excellent academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing digital service processes in different industries
- Solid knowledge in service solutions and handling processes
- Hold related certifications is an advantage
- Willingness to deep dive into complex service landscapes of different clients
- Structured, proactive and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- You take responsibility for your results, development and are eager to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130