Enterprise Solution Architect (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- A technology leader with a passion for leveraging and leading enterprise architecture projects to power business- and technology-transformation
- Result-orientation, self-direction and a broad experience in shaping, selling and leading strategic Enterprise Architecture client opportunities
- Solid know-how in full-stack Enterprise Architecture and a self-motivation to build your knowledge of emerging technology and architecture trends
- Help clients to strategizes, plan and implement an end-to-end Enterprise Architecture blueprint across all different layers of business, application, information, technology and security
- Provide solutions to complex business problems with a deep knowledge of organizational objectives
- Be responsible for the end-to-end implementation process (project planning, implementation, testing, roll-out management, training, and maintenance) of software solutions at clients’ side
- Identify opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
- Ability to break down issues into logical parts and being able to communicate it in a technical and business language
- Consult our international clients in technical, professional and methodical questions around Enterprise Architecture and related business practices
- Conceptualize holistic solution approaches, subsequent planning and support their implementation
- Develop enterprise architectures and implement roadmaps in alignment with enterprise goals and business needs
- Measure and optimize clients’ activities and at the same time ensure that the measurement concepts are accompanied by the legal restrictions
What we require:
- University degree in business, business informatics or a related discipline with excellent academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- 3-5 years experience in designing end-to-end enterprise architectures in different industries
- Solid knowledge in critical Enterprise Architecture systems such as ERP systems (SAP), CRM systems (Salesforce), Middleware and API interface technology
- Hold related IT certifications in IT infrastructure technologies
- Willingness to deep dive into the landscape of different clients
- Structured, pro-active and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- You take responsibility for your results, development and are eager to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130