Advanced Data Analytics Intern (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support our Web Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers with their exciting client projects
- Get to know concepts, tools, best-practice-references and benchmarks of web and data analytics
- Support the development of tracking concepts and strategies and their implementation
- Help to translate complex datasets into business-oriented findings, insights and implications (KPIs for trends, user experience, behavior, etc.) for our international clients
- Test new features of web analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Technically support and conduct web analytics and data analysis for various clients
- Take over responsibility in owing small and challenging projects
What we require:
- University degree in business, economics, marketing, statistics or any other technical subject
- First experience in Python and SQL
- First experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, APIs, Connectors, Web-parsing and further tools or data sources is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven internet trend and technology orientation
- Good time management and reliable working method
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- Collaborate directly with the ADA team departments (data tracking, data engineering, data science, data analysis), Project Managers and further OMMAX departments (Strategy, SEO, SEA, Social, Content)
- Hands-on training and experience with state-of-the-art ADA tools
- You will be responsible for important, challenging, yet exciting projects
- High level of responsibility from day one
- You will have many opportunities for personal and professional development
- You can make a real difference in a growing, motivated, and creative team directly collaborating with the management
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130