Director Data Analytics (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Drive the further development of the analytics strategy together with the Senior Leadership to ensure analytics services and products link to clients’ business challenges and enable data-driven decision making and business optimization
- Represent OMMAX’s Data Analytics offering to existing and new clients, internal departments, etc. and take responsibility for the success and profitability of international, strategic clients and projects
- Functional and disciplinary lead of OMMAX’s Data Analytics team of high-potentials including development and growth plan as well as further recruiting activities
- Establish and execute business planning for the Data Analytics department
- Be part of the OMMAX Leadership Team shaping the company towards the future
What we require:
- University degree in computer science, business, economics, math or any other analytical science subject with excellent academic record
- At least 5 years of experience with data analytics or a related field of work
- Proven experience in team coordination and team leadership
- Experience in web, marketing and sales analytics as well as strong knowledge of the respective data sources such as Google Analytics and other Google Tools, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Hubspot etc.
- Expertise with Tableau, Power BI and/ or other market-leading analytics software as well as strong Excel and analytical skills
- Expertise on typical analytics tech stacks, languages, and frameworks (e.g., Python, R, SQL, Scikit-Learn, JupyterLab)
- Knowledge on typical software development workflows is a plus (e.g., Git, Jira, Confluence, CI/CD)
- Basic cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- Profound customer orientation as well as strong team player with the willingness to work hands-on
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin and Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130