HR Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Administrative responsibility for the complete employee cycle from onboarding to resignation
- Document creation including contracts, letters of recommendation, job advertisements, etc.
- Support in recruiting and application management
- Support in the preparation of the monthly payroll
- Independent management of OMMAX’ HRM system
- Contact person for authorities, offices, (health) insurance companies, tax accountants, etc.
- Advice and support our managers and employees as an operative contact person in all personnel and labour law issues
- Support as well as proactive creation of various reportings and statistics to serve as a basis for decision making
- Support on different HR projects
What we require:
- Ideally several years of professional experience as an assistant or administrator in a HR department
- Very good general understanding of human resources
- Very good understanding of labor, social security and payroll tax law
- Confident use of MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Structured, proactive and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- Absolute team player with a hands-on mentality, coupled with a strong assertiveness and interest in digitalisation
- Ability to handle sensitive information discreetly and confidentially
- High level of spoken and written English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130