(Junior) CRM Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Elaborate customers' requirements, conceptualize best-fit business solutions and provide them with comprehensive advice on technical implementation options for CRM and interfacing systems
- Map out business processes with focus on marketing & sales as well as their tailor-made modelling
- Be responsible for the end-to-end implementation process (project planning, implementation, training and maintenance) of CRM software solutions at client’s side
- Optimize the underlying business processes of our clients based on a previous analysis and evaluation in regards of as-is and best practice
- Consult our international clients in technical, professional and methodical questions around CRM and related business practices
- Conceptualize holistic solution approaches, subsequent planning and support their implementation
- Develop CRM system focused architectures and implement roadmaps in alignment with enterprise goals and business needs
- Measure and optimize CRM sales activities and at the same time ensure that the measurement concepts are accompanied by the legal restrictions
- Continuously improve CRM campaigns by tracking KPIs, deriving action points and presenting the improvement potentials to our client
What we require:
- University degree in business, business informatics or a related discipline with excellent academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- First experience in the field of CRM desirable
- Good market overview in the range of CRM solutions
- Willingness to deep-dive into the world of CRM to an expert level
- Structured, proactive and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- You take responsibility for your results, development and are eager to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Co-shape one of the fastest growing digital consultancies in Europe
- You are being guided by an experienced CRM mentor that will be your dedicated contact
- You will work on the forefront of Marketing Automation – thereby learning / expanding valuable digital marketing skills
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130