(Senior) Data Strategy Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Scope, conceptualize and implement data strategies at medium-sized businesses and corporates so that they can fulfil their strategic business goals
- Identify and validate possible data use cases from several viewpoints (business, data, technology, and legal) and dimensions (impact, feasibility & effort)
- Formulate the implications of the developed data strategy on different company aspects, such as the data architecture & governance, analytics and reporting setup as well as the organizational setup
- Lead workshops with client stakeholders such as executives, IT and business representatives
- Perform evaluations of existing data strategies as part of due diligence processes
- Work in a highly interdisciplinary environment with business strategists, data scientists and engineers as well as legal engineers
What we require:
- University degree in in business-, tech-, IT-related or a comparable discipline (Master degree or PhD are of advantage)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in developing data-driven products and services from the perspective of data science & tech, business or product management or experience in consulting in the respective fields
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to convert complex (tech) topics into deliverables and business relevance suiting the need of different stakeholders
- Sound knowledge in data science (use cases as well as possible implementation), data architecture (data storage, processing and pipeline concepts), data governance and legal implications (concepts & processes, GDPR) as well as profound knowledge in use case development with a customer-centric view
- Knowledge of e-commerce, digital marketing technologies or cloud infrastructure and concepts is a plus
- Experience in technical due diligences or product and software development processes is a plus
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin and Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130