(Senior) Digital SEA Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Develop SEA strategies for our national and international clients and implement projects across all relevant platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- Create best-in-class campaigns with a focus on paid search, display and shopping campaigns to hit campaign goals and targets
- Optimize & monitor campaigns based on dashboard data and analysis of important KPIs such as CTR, CPO and ROI to ensure the SEA activities are pacing well relative to budgets and targets
- Identify and apply market trends to SEA campaigns that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets and prioritize accordingly
- Create written communication and reports for clients, showing the development of performance measures and act as contact person for them
- Collaborate and work closely with other digital marketing experts at OMMAX
- Support, delegate tasks and supervise junior consultants & interns with your expertise whenever needed
- Support in pitch presentations to secure further success of OMMAX
What we require:
- University Degree in business, marketing, computer science, or a combination of these fields (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- Very high analytical abilities and shown interest in working quantitatively combined with very good excel skills-yet creative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with a very good understanding for customer desires and demands
- Strong sense for business opportunities, combined with the capability to recognize new upsell potentials for your clients and OMMAX
- Proactive & innovative mentality with the interest to constantly optimize daily workflows and working processes
- You take responsibility for your work and for your growth – eager to take on new projects and to develop yourself new with each day at OMMAX
- Absolute team player with a hands-on mentality, coupled with a strong assertiveness and interest in digitalization
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference in a growing, motivated and creative team with plenty of opportunities to bounce ideas off one another and directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- You will gain unparalleled experiences and insights in new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries (some very advanced and some at early stage of digital transformation)
- You will be given a good deal of independence, trust, and flexibility to develop your ideas and communicate them directly to clients
- You will have many opportunities for personal and professional development
- You will be responsible for important, challenging, yet exciting projects and Clients
- You will benefit from free snacks and drinks as well as numerous company events
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130