(Senior) Marketing Automation Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Create clients concepts considering relevant core technologies like CRM & CMS and advise clients on how to make their marketing data-driven
- Drive forward clients marketing automation and further develop their marketing cloud solution
- Optimize the corresponding marketing processes and support the establishment of them
- Conceptualise and implement CRM marketing campaigns alongside the customer journey and tailor them to the target group
- Develop lead generation strategies & improve measures for target group development
- Take over the end-to-end implementation process of clients Marketing Clouds including planning, implementation, training and empowerment of clients to realise the full potential of Marketing Clouds
- Creation of loyalty programs
- Capturing requirements in the context of business analysis and architecture and creating innovative and sustainable technical implementation concepts and support their realization
- Regular preparation and analysis of campaign results in reports and identification of new or unused potential
- Create pitches for new customers
- Develop success stories on existing clients for OMMAX PR and events
- Take part in software provider events and traveling to clients and offside events
- Certification by recommended software providers and constant updating of own knowledge about Nurturing Flows, Customer Journeys, MA & CRM solutions and trends in the market.
What we require:
- University degree in business, media, marketing, communications or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Marketing Automation- preferably with consulting experience
- Ideally you have knowledge in the areas of MarTech and AdTech and have expertise in at least one platform such as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, HubSpot or SAP Marketing Cloud
- You have experience using design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD
- You take responsibility for your work and for your growth – eager to take on new projects and to develop yourself new with each day at OMMAX
- Absolute team player with a hands-on mentality, coupled with a strong assertiveness and interest in digitalisation
- Structured, proactive and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130