Technical Project Lead (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Planning and implementation of digital customer projects in the area of CMS, DXP, e-commerce and platform development
- Technical project management in the requirement process - responsibility for the technical and infrastructural aspects of the projects
- Technical solution development together with the team and external service providers
- Conceptual design and monitoring of new product versions and independent planning of releases or deployments
- Responsibility for successful collaboration between the customer and all internal stakeholders, eliminating friction and overcoming challenges
- Interface and contact person for external service providers and coordination as well as content support of external developers
- Establishing a testing and quality assurance process for the projects / developed solutions
- Determination of relevant KPIs and creation of corresponding reports as decision papers for management
What we require:
- University degree in a business, technical, IT-related or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master's degree or MBA of advantage)
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in a technology-oriented company or in the service sector as a technical project manager, product owner or product manager
- Team player with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Very good understanding of processes and technical background as well as a structured and result/solution oriented way of working
- Sound knowledge in the areas of programming/databases, deployment and quality assurance
- Sound knowledge in the area of collaboration tools and the Atlassian stack [JIRA, Confluence]
- Certifications in the area of agile project implementation [e.g. Scrum Master]
- Experience in projects in the enterprise segment [e.g. Salesforce, Sitecore] is of advantage
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients
- You can make a real difference in a fast-growing and international team
- Enjoy food and beverages, regular pizza days & team events
- Make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130