Head of IT (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Manage the implementation and organization of various IT projects, including hands-on execution as needed (such as Endpoint Central, Azure Active Directory, Service Desk Software)
- Oversee all IT operations, including infrastructure, security, and compliance, to ensure our systems are operating at peak efficiency
- Lead and develop two IT Support/Administrator team members, providing mentorship and guidance for their career growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize technology initiatives that drive business value
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in the industry to ensure our organization remains innovative and competitive
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure our IT solutions meet the needs of our organization
- Develop and manage the IT budget, ensuring we are maximizing our resources and investments
- Act as a liaison between the IT department and other business units to ensure seamless communication and alignment on projects and initiatives
What we require:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a leadership role overseeing IT operations and driving strategic initiatives
- Proven track record of successfully leading and developing high-performing IT teams
- Strong understanding of digital transformation and experience developing and implementing corporate digital- and IT-strategy
- In-depth knowledge of IT operations, infrastructure, security, and compliance
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
- Strong project management and budgeting skills
- Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts
What you can expect:
- Lead and make a difference as the Head of IT for our growing, motivated, and creative team
- Unlock limitless opportunities for personal and professional development, including industry conferences and fairs
- Gain valuable insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 diverse industries
- Take on challenging projects and work with exciting clients in an international environment
- Enjoy delicious food and beverages, sports sessions, team events, and more perks as part of our family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and work-from-home options in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130