HR Intern / Working Student (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support the People & Culture team in all topics along the employee life cycle
- Gain insights into the areas of onboarding, employer branding, university marketing, training & development, etc. and take advantage of the opportunity to contribute your ideas and pursue your own projects
- Take responsibility in recruiting for identifying and approaching potential candidates (e.g. on LinkedIn)
- Support in day-to-day business (e.g. organizing trainings, technical onboarding of employees, etc.) as well as in the implementation of strategic HR projects
What we require:
- Very good academic performance in Bachelor's or Master's degree in psychology, economics, business psychology or a related field
- Strong interest in people topics as well as first experiences in the HR field (e.g. during an internship)
- Quick comprehension and a reliable and precise way of working
- You enjoy working in a team, have a strong service mindset and are aware of the need for discretion in the HR team
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Support for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment as well as taking over own responsibility right from the start
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130