HR Recruiting Intern / Working Student (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support the People & Culture team along the entire recruiting funnel and applicant cycle
- Shared responsibility in the area of active sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter) in order to identify and approach potential candidates
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates, as well as conducting some interviews independently
- Assist in university marketing efforts by organizing and participating in career fairs and events at various universities to attract top-notch talent
- Assist with applicant data management and ensure proper documentation is maintained
- Assist in creating engaging job descriptions and marketing materials for recruitment efforts
- Conduct research and gather market intelligence to support recruitment strategies
- Contribute to projects and provide administrative support to HR and recruiting teams
What we require:
- Very good academic performance in Bachelor's or Master's degree in psychology, economics, business psychology or a related field
- Strong interest in people topics as well as first experiences in the HR field (e.g. during an internship)
- Quick comprehension and a reliable and precise way of working
- You enjoy working in a team, have a strong service mindset and are aware of the need for discretion in the HR team
- Precise and structured communication skills
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be part of a growing, motivated and creative team working directly with the CPO
- Benefit from unlimited opportunities for personal and professional development
- Gain a variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital HR trends and best practices in different industries
- Take responsibility for challenging and exciting projects in an international environment
- You will have the opportunity to work as a student trainee following your internship
- Enjoy food and drinks in the office, sports and team events as well as other company benefits
- Look forward to a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130