Human Resources Intern (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Create operational and strategic solutions for our clients, together with other departments
- Support with market analysis, research, evaluations and derive recommendations for action
- Assist CPO in sales activities and create slide decks for pitch presentations
- Work independently and be responsible for and drive your own sub-projects
- Contribute your own ideas and projects
What we require:
- Outstanding academic performance and currently completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, International Business, Business Psychology, or a related field
- Basic hands-on experience in consulting, strategy departments or business development is a plus
- Excellent Power Point skills as well as good Excel skills and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- You love to take on a challenge and are looking to push both your personal and professional development
- Precise and structured communication skills
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team in an international environment
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be part of a growing, motivated, and creative team collaborating directly with the CPO
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including the opportunity to directly contribute to the development of a new service offering for clients in the private equity industry
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital HR trends and best practices across different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Possibility of a subsequent work study job following an internship
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin, or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130