IT Intern / Working Student (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Support company employees with everyday IT-related issues
- Support in the administration and management of different IT systems and applications
- Setup and maintain Windows and MacOS devices
- Manage and keep up-to-date IT inventory and documentation
- Take part and help execute IT-related projects
- Contribute to the overall development of the IT department
What we require:
- Preferred course of study: computer science, information technology, business information systems, or a related discipline with outstanding academic achievement
- Good analytical skills, structured approach, attention to details
- Team player, proactive and positive way of work
- Motivated and eager to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Experience with different IT systems would be a plus: Windows OS, MacOS, Microsoft 365, Azure, networking, system administration
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130