IT Support / IT Administrator (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- 1st and 2nd level support onsite and remotely for our team, thereby ensuring a continued support for our employees
- User administration in Active Directory, client installations as well as the administration of Microsoft 365
- Installation and replacement of hardware and software as part of the onboarding of new employees and for the existing team
- Analysis of error conditions in hardware and software as well as the handling of necessary repairs
- Active support and collaboration in various IT projects
What we require:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or a university degree in the IT field
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in IT support (1st and 2nd level support)
- Very good Windows knowledge (Windows 10, Windows Server) as well as a confident handling of Microsoft applications and services
- Mac knowledge is an advantage
- Very good hardware knowledge (laptops, tablets, printers, etc.)
- Independent, structured and service-oriented way of working
- Team player with a high degree of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130