IT Support / IT Administrator (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Provide first and second level support to our team, onsite and remotely, ensuring uninterrupted support for our employees
- Manage user administration in Active Directory, client installations, and Microsoft 365 administration
- Install and replace hardware and software during onboarding and for existing team members
- Analyze error conditions in hardware and software and handle necessary repairs
- Collaborate with our team on various IT projects
What we require:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or university degree in the IT field
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in IT support, specifically first and second level support
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft applications and services
- Familiarity with Mac devices is a plus
- Excellent hardware knowledge, including laptops, tablets, and printers
- Ability to work independently, with a structured and service-oriented approach
- Strong team player with a high degree of responsibility
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
- Make a real difference as a part of our growing, motivated, and creative team
- Unlock limitless opportunities for personal and professional development, including industry conferences and fairs
- Gain valuable insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 diverse industries
- Take on challenging projects and work with exciting clients in an international environment
- Enjoy delicious food and beverages, sports sessions, team events, and more perks
- Join our family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and work-from-home options in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130