IT/Cloud Operations Professional (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Design, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various Azure based cloud services, incl. Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Azure AD, Exchange Online, Defender, Endpoint Manager
- Configuration, implementation, and maintenance of security configurations, SSO, patching, backups, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Automating and standardizing processes using scripts via PowerShell
- Compare, evaluate, recommend, and execute internal and external technology improvement projects
- Build, analyze and improve IT service management documentation, processes/procedures
- Document system infrastructure and processes to peers and staff
- Support cybersecurity initiatives, incl. analysis of existing systems and provision of ad hoc reporting on related initiatives
- Perform daily support functions, incl. managing help desk tickets, troubleshooting, assisting staff, and tracking internal KPIs to ensure efficient service delivery
- Responsible for executing IT projects both within the company and for our customers
What we require:
- University degree (or equivalent) in computer science, information systems, business, business informatics or a related discipline with excellent academic grades
- 4+ years experience in administering Microsoft 365 and Azure services
- Certifications in MCSD, MCSE, MCSA (Windows and Office), Azure Administrator Associate is a plus
- Extensive hands-on experience with various types of Microsoft operating systems, experience with Apple is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft collaborations tools (Office 365 and Teams)
- Knowledge of various cloud models and related technology implementations
- Experience with AWS/GCP would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of security practices and initatives as well as experience with implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Structured, pro-active and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation and the curiosity to explore new topics and a willingness to engage with new subjects
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills
- You take responsibility for your results, development and are eager to take on new challenges
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130