Junior Consultant Digital Acquisition (m/w/d)
What we look for:
- Analyze existing social media and SEA strategies, develop industry benchmarks and derive data driven initiative
- Support in conceptualizing, planning and implementing digital marketing strategies for national and international clients
- Involvement in optimizing & monitoring campaigns based on dashboard data and analysis of important KPIs such as CTR, CPO and ROI
- Work together with other Digital Experts to further scale the automation of our analyses
- Identify and apply market trends to SEA and Social Media campaigns that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets and prioritize accordingly
- Create written communication and reports for clients, showing the development of performance measures and act as a contact person
- Assist in managing paid media budgets and create analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of interactive campaigns
What we require:
- University degree in business, media, marketing, communications or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades
- You have gained first practical experience in the digital marketing field with focus on social media and/or SEA
- Proactive & innovative mentality with the interest to constantly optimize daily workflows and working processes
- Strong analytical mindset and technical ability, yet creative
- Service oriented, communicative team player with passion for work and the ambition to learn and grow
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Increasing responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130