(Junior) Tech Strategy Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- You combine business and technology expertise and define how technology can create value for mid-sized and enterprise clients, creating e.g. internal efficiencies, new business capabilities, expansion opportunities, and more
- You consult international clients regarding status quo business processes, requirements, system architecture, data models, and tech strategy including conceptualization of the target state incl. roadmap and required investments
- You support the implementation of complex business transformation projects with our clients, starting from the initial concept and rollout planning to configuration, testing and training for state-of-the-art enterprise software solutions
- You drive project management activities using classic and / or agile methods, incl. stakeholder presentations, general communication, project timeline maintenance, budget management and delivery planning / execution
- You actively engage in internal sales and lead generation activities through workshops, research, marketing, project pitches, and more
What we require:
- University degree in computer sciences, (industrial) engineering, business, economics, or a related discipline with technical focus (Master’s degree is a plus)
- First relevant professional experience (also from internships) at the intersection of business and (digital) technology
- Relevant experience may include e.g. business system integration (e.g., ERP, CRM, MarTech systems or similar), cloud technologies, and IT strategy
- Passion for (digital) technology, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of evolving trends and the latest advancements in technology
- Strong analytical ability in auditing and defining tech-driven business models
- Service-oriented, highly motivated team player with a strong willingness to learn
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders / partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin, or Hamburg (Norderstedt)
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130