Manager Performance Marketing (m/f/d) - London
What we look for:
- You conceptualize, plan, and implement advanced performance marketing strategies for national and international clients.
- You analyze and optimize existing paid search and social media campaigns based on KPIs including CVR or ROAS, develop industry benchmarks, and derive data-driven initiatives.
- You collaborate closely with other digital experts to further scale the automation of our campaign management and analyses.
- You identify and apply market trends to paid search and social media campaigns that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets and prioritize accordingly.
- You create written communication and reports for clients, showing the development of performance measures, and act as a primary contact person.
- You manage paid media budgets and create analytics to quantify and qualify the effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
- You share your valuable knowledge by conducting both external and internal workshops and pitches as well as supervising and mentoring Associates.
- You establish strong relationships with other department stakeholders at OMMAX to ensure project success.
What we require:
- You have a university degree with excellent grades in business, media, marketing, communications, or a related discipline (Master's degree or MBA are a plus).
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in the digital marketing field with a strong focus on paid search (Paid social is a plus).
- You show a proven track record of achieving exceptional performance results in campaigns.
- You possess a high analytical and technical ability combined with a creative mind.
- You display a proactive and innovative mentality with the interest to constantly optimize daily workflows and working processes.
- You have a confident appearance and strong presentation skills towards internal and external contacts of different disciplines.
- You are a service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work.
- You are fluent in English and, ideally German.
What you can expect:
- Impactful collaboration: You join a growing, highly motivated, and creative team that works directly with the founders/partners. You make an impact as your ideas shape the future of OMMAX and the digital space.
- Visionary perspectives: You gain valuable insights and hands-on experience in new digital business models across eight different industries. You grasp the opportunity to actively drive the digital transformation.
- International project responsibility: You take on responsibility for challenging and diverse projects and support customers in an international environment.
- Collaborative workplace: You dive into a collegial and family-friendly environment where team members support each other and benefit from a flexible and hybrid working model in one of our offices in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and London.
- Development-focused philosophy: You explore a variety of paths for personal and professional development in a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and shape your individual career with us.
- Supportive of your well-being: You enjoy regular team events and joint sports sessions, take advantage of a company pension plan, and access an exclusive Wellpass membership, as well as a variety of other company benefits.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130