Marketing / Ad Designer (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Responsibility for creating industry-leading visual communications: Translate ambitious marketing goals, powerful messaging, and a strong brand into engaging and high-quality visual communications
- Design a range of digital assets such as animated gifs, ad creative for display and social, interactive guides and tools, infographics, landing page and e-mail headers, and other interactive components
- Translating our client’s business goals and audience needs into strong and effective designs
- Support our creative division and the PPC team with animation, social media creative, and recommendations on creative direction for consistent online assets, landing pages, and campaigns
- Improve the existing ad creatives, landing pages, and other designs
- Work both independently and in cooperation with the team
- Review of final layouts and providing improvement suggestions when necessary
- Coordinating external agencies, art services, web designers, and colleagues as necessary
What we require:
- Successful completion of a design-related apprenticeship or university degree (with outstanding academic results) such as graphic design, visual arts, new media, web design or other relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field
- You have experience with using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and others with exceptional visual design skills and sensitivity to colour, typography, space, and composition
- Experience with social media ad creation and understanding how to grab the viewers' attention
- Experience with animation and video editing (Premiere/AfterEffects) is of advantage
- Understanding of web development practices, techniques, etc. is of advantage
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What you can expect:
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional development
- Diverse valuable experience and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and customers
- Food and drinks, regular pizza days & team events
- Make a difference and be part of a growing, motivated and creative team working directly with the founders/partners
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130