Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Develop a holistic tracking strategy for paid digital campaigns and identify / optimize conversion touchpoints for use in client campaigns (e.g., call tracking, form tracking, purchase tracking, etc.) with the goal of improving efficiencies within digital campaigns
- Implement tracking into various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager; placing, and verifying pixels to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting
- Test, measure, analyse, and optimize the performance of paid search, social and programmatic campaigns across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer life-time value (LTV)
- Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to clients and suggest recommendations for business performance improvement
- Work closely with in-house teams and maintain client relationships through scheduling regularly meetings
What we require:
- Successful completion of a marketing-related university degree (with outstanding academic results)
- 1-2 years of work experience in marketing analytics
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across search, social, display, and programmatic platforms
- Experience in utilizing Google Tag manager and moreover proven experience with Facebook Pixel, Google Ads Tag, Bing UET Tag, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Pinterest Tag, TikTok tracking, etc
- Experience with reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio
- A team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
What you can expect:
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional development
- Diverse valuable experience and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and customers
- Food and drinks, regular pizza days & team events
- Make a difference and be part of a growing, motivated and creative team working directly with the founders/partners
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130