Marketing Operations Intern (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Create content for social media and support followers (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Assist in the management and updating of the company's official website
- Writing contents for the company’s blog and website
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (e.g. newsletter) or online diffusion
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
- Research new trends and technologies
- Constantly monitor the development of competitors
- Support community management of the OMMAX Advisor Network
What we require:
- University degree in marketing, business, public relations, media management, journalism or any other relevant subject with excellent academic grades
- Minimum 1 year of intern experience with marketing, PR, content writing and design – experience in the field of digital business is a plus
- Data-driven and innovation-oriented mindset to make the success of our marketing & PR work measurable
- Experience in the fields of content, design & social media
- CMS management skills (e.g. use of Typo3 and Jira a plus)
- Proven technology usage (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Hubspot, Jira, movie editing skills)
- Service-oriented and communicative team player
- Ability to work independently and willingness to learn and develop constantly
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be part of a growing, motivated, and creative team
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including the opportunity to directly contribute to the development of a new service offering for clients in the private equity industry
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital trends and best practices across different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Possibility of a subsequent work study job following an internship
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin, or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130