MarTech Solution Architect (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- A technically focused marketer with deep curiosity and passion for creating and building complex enterprise software solutions
- Deep know-how in all relevant sales, marketing and commerce systems such as CRM (i.e. Salesforce), CMS (i.e. Sitecore), Marketing Automation Systems and E-Commerce (i.e. commercetools)
- Solid understanding in interdependencies between all the Marketing Systems and the motivation to find best-in-class solutions
- Ability to listen, understand our clients’ goals and issues and to translate the identified needs to a comprehensive solution-stack including processes and vendor technologies
- Be responsible for the end-to-end implementation process (project planning, implementation, testing, roll-out management, training and maintenance) of software solutions at clients’ side
- Identify opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
- Ability to break down issues into logical parts and being able to communicate it in a technical and business language
- Consult our international clients in technical, professional and methodical questions around MarTech Solution Architecture and related business practices
- Conceptualize holistic solution approaches, subsequent planning and support their implementation
- Develop MarTech Solution Architectures and implement roadmaps in alignment with enterprise goals and business needs
- Measure and optimize clients’ activities and at the same time ensure that the measurement concepts are accompanied by the legal restrictions
What we require:
- University degree in business, business informatics or a related discipline with excellent academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- 3-5 years experience in designing MarTech Solution Architectures in different industries
- Solid knowledge in Marketing systems such as CRM (i.e. Salesforce), CMS (i.e. Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager), Marketing Automation (i.e. Hubspot) and E-Commerce
- Hold related certifications is an advantage
- Willingness to deep dive into complex landscapes of different clients
- Structured, proactive and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- You take responsibility for your results, development and are eager to take on new challenges
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130