Media Budget Controller (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Prepare and analyse media budget plans and reports (monthly, quarterly, annually) and reconcile target budgets with actual spending (variance analyses)
- Monitor budget performance and compliance of contractual agreed spendings and conditions
- Be an active contributor in the development of existing reporting and controlling systems
- You will classify all marketing expenditure by account and prepare the monthly report of relevant costs related to Marketing, in close cooperation with our Accounting department
- Act as a financial sparring partner for the specialist departments and the management with your distinct commercial understanding beyond the pure financial KPIs
- You will be one of the contact person for budget of the different cost centers which includes the communication with a variety of different stakeholders
- Support in the calculation of new offers and strategies and contribute to their implementation
What we require:
- Education or university degree in business administration, accounting or finance
- 3-5+ years of experience in the field of (budget) controlling
- Demonstrable high analytical abilities as well as exceptional communication and time management skills
- Familiar with budget planning tools and the corresponding software (Excel, SQL, Google Data Studio, Tableau) or the ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new technology
- You take responsibility for your work and for your growth – eager to take on new projects and to develop yourself new with each day at OMMAX
- Team player with a strong willingness to work in a challenging and fast-changing environment
- Structured, proactive and data-driven approach, combined with a high degree of self-motivation
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well asother additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130