Office Management Intern
What we look for:
- Assist the Executive and Team Assistants with a variety of tasks
- Office Management: supporting the reception area and ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day office operations
- Event Management: support in planning and organizing ongoing company events, office projects and upcoming events
- Commission and monitor suppliers and external service providers
- Support the finance department with travel expense reports and tracking
What we require:
- High school diploma or equivalent (university degree is an asset) with excellent academic grades
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very structured way of working and a high degree of self-organization
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Practical mentality, solution orientation, pragmatism and initiative
- High level of service orientation and flexibility, team orientation and a feel for what is necessary
- Self-confident and professional appearance
What you can expect:
- Boundless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Diverse valuable experience and insights into new digital business models and best practices in 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and customers
- Make a real difference in a fast-growing and international team
- Look forward to a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office options at the Munich, Berlin and Norderstedt locations
- Enjoy food and drinks, regular pizza days & team events
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130