Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - London
What we look for:
- Conceptualize, plan and implement advanced performance marketing strategies for national and international clients
- Analyze and optimize existing paid search and social media campaigns based on KPIs such as CVR or ROAS, develop industry benchmarks and derive data-driven initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other Digital Experts to further scale the automation of our campaign management and analyses
- Identify and apply market trends to paid search and social media campaigns that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets and prioritize accordingly
- Create written communication and reports for clients, showing the development of performance measures and act as a primary contact person
- Manage paid media budgets and create analytics to quantify and qualify the effectiveness of interactive campaigns
- Share your valuable knowledge by conducting both external and internal workshops and pitches as well as supervising and mentoring Junior Consultants
- Establish strong relationships with other department stakeholders at OMMAX to ensure project success
What we require:
- University degree in business, media, marketing, communications or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master's degree or MBA is an advantage)
- 5+ years of work experience in the digital marketing field with a strong focus on paid search (paid social is an advantage)
- Proven track record of achieving exceptional performance results in campaigns
- Confident appearance and strong presentation skills towards internal and external contacts of different disciplines
- Proactive and innovative mentality with the interest to constantly optimize daily workflows and working processes
- Strong analytical mindset and technical ability, yet creative
- Service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What you can expect:
- Join a leading digital strategy consultancy and be part of a growing, motivated, and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional developmentVariety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in London
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130