Product Owner E-Commerce (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Lead innovation and delivery for end-to-end launch of B2B and B2C e-commerce products both for clients and OMMAX
- Collaborate with the client and internal stakeholders to co-develop a roadmap for delivering state-of-the-art shop functionalities from conception to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Translate initial product ideas and features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Contribute to the further development of the B2B commerce environment, helping to develop OMMAX in-house solutions for clients
- Act as the focal point of activity on a project for all involved stakeholders and steer them to completion
- Take responsibility to ensure project challenges including, risks, time, resources and scope are minimised or mitigated
- Supervise & develop the team and support recruiting activities for new and high-potential Product Owners
What we require:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Software Engineering or Product Management or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 2 years of Product Management or Product Development or implementation experience in a technology driven company or service provider
- Professional experience in the B2B e-commerce environment and have in-depth knowledge of the support and maintenance of B2B and B2C shops
- Knowledge of current trends and technologies in the e-commerce environment including shop systems and payment options
- Experience in already having successfully driven data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Knowledge of agile frameworks, approaches and principles in a consultancy setting and understanding of full SDLC
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to convert complex processes into universally understandable ideas
- Aptitude for learning and developing new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- Demonstrated willingness to get hands on and work autonomously in resolving challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle several different projects
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130