(Senior) Amazon Advertising Specialist (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Develop and implement comprehensive advertising strategies tailored to our products and target audience on the Amazon platform. Align advertising efforts with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Create, manage, and optimize Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display campaigns. Monitor and adjust bids, keywords, and ad creatives to maximize performance and ROI.
- Regularly analyze campaign performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). Prepare detailed reports and present findings to stakeholders, providing actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Conduct thorough keyword research to identify relevant and high-converting keywords for our products. Use data-driven insights to refine keyword targeting and improve campaign efficiency.
- Stay abreast of competitor activities on Amazon. Analyze competitor campaigns and strategies to identify opportunities for improvement and maintain a competitive edge.
- Monitor and manage Amazon advertising budgets to ensure optimal allocation of resources and achieve cost-effectiveness.
- Keep abreast of the latest Amazon advertising trends, algorithm updates, and best practices. Share insights and learnings with the team to enhance our overall Amazon strategy.
- Collaborate with the content and product teams to optimize product listings, including titles, bullet points, descriptions, and images, to enhance search visibility and drive conversions.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to plan and execute programmatic advertising campaigns using Amazon DSP to target relevant audiences both on and off Amazon.
- Experience or interest in coaching and developing training documentation for junior team members on Amazon Ads' best practices would be beneficial.
What we require:
- A university degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer science or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Amazon advertising campaigns (4+ years for a more senior role).
- Proven track record of success with mid to large advertising budgets, ideally from an agency or consultancy background having worked with many mid to large clients.
- Expertise in Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Advertising, SEO, product listing optimization, keyword research tools, and advertising analytics for effective Amazon marketplace management.
- Results-oriented and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights to improve performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a passion for staying updated with the latest trends and algorithm developments in Amazon advertising.
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated, and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners.
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere.
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across different industries.
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment.
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits.
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich or London.
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130