(Senior) Backend Web Developer (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by frontend developers with server-side logic
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Support and supervise junior web developers
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we require:
- University degree in computer science, computer programming, information technology or adequate working experience with excellent academic records (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in (technical) project management
- Openness, empathy, the ability to balance interests, as well as the ability to critique and self-reflect
- Team player, who is persuasive and maintains excellent communication and conflict management skills, with sense of responsibility and a solution-oriented attitude
- Fluent English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130