Senior Consultant Digital Advertising (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Analyze existing social media and SEA strategies, develop industry benchmarks, and identify data-driven initiatives
- Conceptualize, plan and implement digital marketing strategies for national and international clients
- Optimize and monitor campaigns based on important KPIs such as CTR, CPO, and ROI, using dashboard data and analysis
- Work with other digital experts to scale the automation of our analyses
- Identify and apply market trends to SEA and social media campaigns to hit targetsand prioritize efforts accordingly
- Create written communication and reports for clients, showcasing the development of performance measures and acting as a primary point of contact
- Manage paid media budgets and create analytics to measure the effectiveness of interactive campaigns
- Conduct external and internal workshops and pitches, mentor junior consultants, and share your valuable knowledge
What we require:
- A university degree in business, media, marketing, communications, or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master degree or MBA is a plus)
- At least 2 years of work experience in the digital marketing field, with a focus on social media and/or SEA
- Confident and strong presentation skills to communicate with internal and external contacts of different disciplines
- Proactive and innovative mentality with a passion for optimizing daily workflows and working processes
- Strong analytical mindset and technical ability, combined with creativity
- Service-oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work
- Fluent in English, with German being a plus
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated, and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoyment of food and beverages, sport sessions, team events, and other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin, or Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130