Senior Consultant Experience Design / UX Due Diligences (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Advise financial (PEs) and strategic investors in company transactions with a focus on online user experience and customer journeys incl. mystery shopping
- Align project requests, budgets and analyses closely with the OMMAX internal transaction advisory team
- Identify client consulting needs in experience design, structure the problem and define value creation measures to optimize the client’s customer journey
- Define and constantly optimize techniques and methods of UX analysis
- Prepare presentations for client projects and business development purposes
- Take part in and lead activities such as read outs and other client touchpoints, research, stakeholder engagement for both client and internal projects
- Identify best practices and establish a data-driven, user-centric approach
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
What we require:
- University degree in Digital Media, Web Design, Marketing, Business Administration or adequate web design experience
- At least 4 years (senior role) of relevant experience with focus on the field of User Experience Design, User research, Marketing combined with high analytical ability, data-driven work style and business sense
- Proficient in best practices for UI/UX design, conversion-rate optimization (CRO), user-centered design processes, as well as a knowledge of user experience principles and techniques to drive business value for financial (PEs) and strategic investors
- Understanding of user-centered design methodology and agile workflows
- Interest in new technologies, trends and innovations
- Able to discover new business value and growth potential for different markets including innovative solutions and features through insights from analytics and research
- Strong skills in communicating and explaining concepts and design solutions to stakeholders
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130