(Senior) Data Analyst (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Analyze complex data sets into business findings and provide findings for various international clients
- Set up and manage holistic performance reports for different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Build company-wide analytics standards and best practices
- Provide holistic business forecasts for budget negotiations and client proposals
- Take responsibility in C Level client communication and present analytical results and visualization
- Leverage data to gain insights in terms of trends, user experience and behavior for different international clients
- Know concepts, tools, best-practice-references and benchmarks of data analytics and visualization
- Be responsible for dedicated analytical and reporting projects and the accuracy of data
- Support automating repetitive task to increase overall efficiency both internally and externally
- Be a sparring partner for other team members in Business Intelligence such as Data Scientists, Data Tracking Specialist and Data Engineers
What we require:
- University degree in computer science, business, economics, math or any other analytical science subject with excellent academic grade (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- At least 2 years of experience with web and data analytics-strategies and an excellent track record
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Tableau and / or Power BI
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Showed internet trend and technology orientation
- Good time management and reliable working method
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Fluent English
What you can expect:
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130