(Senior) Data Strategy Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Scope, conceptualize and implement comprehensive, tailored data strategies for businesses across many sectors and industries so that they can fulfil their strategic business goals
- Identify and evaluate different data use cases ranging from visualization and automated reporting to custom AI and machine learning applications running on advanced platform architectures
- Define and develop requirements, implications and business impact of the chosen data strategy from several viewpoints (business, organization, analytics, technology, data security and many more)
- Collaborate closely with the other expert teams at OMMAX, such as data architecture, data analytics digital transformation, digital marketing or UX design, to develop the ideal data solution for our clients
- Present your findings directly in workshops with client stakeholders, such as C-level executives, IT decision-makers and business representatives
- Guide and manage the end-to-end implementation of the data strategy, together with data engineers and advanced analytics specialists, from infrastructure setup to creation of specific analytics solutions
What we require:
- University degree in in computer science, data science, management/economics, mathematics, statistics or related discipline (Master’s degree or PhD are an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in consulting in the fields of data science, business analytics, or data technology, or in product management or development in those respective fields
- Outstanding communication skills and a natural ability to connect complex (tech) topics directly with business relevance and to convert them into clearly defined deliverables suiting the specific needs of stakeholders
- Sound knowledge in advanced analytics and data science (use cases as well as possible implementation), data architecture (data storage, processing and pipeline concepts), data governance and legal implications (concepts & processes, GDPR), as well as experience in developing data-driven use-cases with a customer-centric view
- Knowledge of e-commerce, digital marketing technologies or cloud infrastructure and concepts is an additional advantage
- Experience in technical due diligences or product and software development processes similarly would be an advantage
- Fluent command of English
What you can expect:
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and hybrid office/work-from-home possibility, located in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and London
- Make a real difference for our clients and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team, directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Getting to know the most up-to-date digital business models and best practices
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Take on responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverages in the office, team events and regular sports activities, as well as additional company benefits
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130