(Senior) Digital Marketing Data Analyst (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Collect, organize and evaluate data from various digital marketing channels, including but not limited to Google Ads, social media, email marketing, and website analytics
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and key performance indicators (KPIs) related to digital marketing campaigns
- Develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations to communicate data-driven insights to internal teams and clients
- Collaborate with digital marketing specialists to optimize campaigns based on data analysis, making recommendations for improvements
- Conduct A/B testing and other experiments to assess the impact of changes on campaign performance.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies, providing actionable insights for continuous improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing analytics
What we require:
- Masters’ degree in data analysis, statistics, marketing, or a related field
- 3-4 years work experience in digital marketing analytics or a similar role
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficiency in Python programming language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex data insights clearly and effectively
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and trends
What you can expect:
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or London
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130