(Senior) Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Use of latest technologies and tools, including Vue.js, Reach, Angular, ES6 + Babel, Sass, Webpack, CSS frameworks (e.g. Tailwind, Bootstrap)
- Project oriented planning, implementation and enhancement of conversion - and lead-generation online projects (corporate websites, microsites, landing pages) using different CMS systems (WordPress, TYPO3 and co.), shop systems (Magento2, Shopify, Shopware and co.) and DXP systems (Ibexa, Sitecore and co.)
- Innovative solution strategies for related tasks in the area of online, responsive web design, portal technology, CMS and Tracking
- Close working relationship with designers, UX, backend-developers and project managers
- Setting own impulses and evaluations of technologies related to project work
- Support and supervision of junior web developers
- Integration of complex digital strategies for international clients with a technical focus
- Supporting of analysis design crafts at an early stage, how the individuals can be technically realized and communicate possible difficulties
What we require:
- Confident with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and build tools such as Webpack.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field
- Knowledge in structuring and implementation of frontend applications and components
- Basics of Headless / API / JSON / GraphQL would be nice to have
- Knowledge of using modern UI/UX tools like Figma, XD or Sketch
- Sense for “clean” coding
- Basic knowledge in other programming languages such as PHP or Java
- Client oriented thinking, good term working skills and a passion for technology
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130