Senior Tech Strategy Consultant / Manager (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Advise leading financial investors and private equity firms by scoping, executing, and managing technology and data due diligence engagements
- Structure, prepare and communicate due diligence analyses in the context of buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Consult national and international companies regarding status quo tech / software solution and derive measures for optimization, including conceptualization of the target state and indication of required investments
- Manage stakeholder communication as well as project timelines, budget and delivery
- Co-develop an equity story and value creation opportunities for portfolio companies
- Design and prepare business, market and key technology views as well as interactive demos
- Prepare presentations for client projects and business development purposes
- Take part in and lead activities such as workshops, meetings, research, stakeholder engagement for both client and internal projects
What we require:
- University degree in computer sciences, business, economics, or a related discipline with outstanding academic grades
- Master’s degree (junior role) or at least 2-3 years (senior role) of relevant experience with focus on technology consulting, transaction advisory or digital strategy / transformation
- Strong analytical ability in the context of auditing complex tech driven business models
- Proven experience in developing and productionizing software and / or machine learning models (e.g. in R, Python)
- Deep understanding of the impact of technology with respect to scalability and product-market fit
- Service oriented, highly motivated and curios team player
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- M&A (consulting) experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin or Norderstedt
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130