(Senior) UX / UI Designer (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Create high quality digital products for our clients throughout the complete lifecycle
- Participate in all design phases, from concept to design to production (e.g. user-flows, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, AB testing etc.)
- Shape the discipline of UX/UI and design beautiful user experiences
- Identify best practices and establish a data-driven, user-centric approach
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Conduct user testing, interviews and correlating analysis
- Develop, iterate and implement holistically components for our design system
- Collaborate with other team members (strategy, engineers, product managers and more)
What we require:
- University degree in Digital Media, Web Design, Information Technology, Computer Science or adequate web design experience
- Minimum 1 year (junior role) or at least 4 years (senior role) of relevant experience with focus on the field of User Experience Design
- Proficient in best practices for UI/UX design, user-centered design processes, as well as a knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Confident handling of the current design tools e.g. Adobe XD (and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite), Sketch, Figma, Priciple, InVison
- Ability to create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas
- Understanding of user-centered design methodology and agile workflows
- Interest in new technologies, trends and innovations
- Able to come up with innovative solutions and features through insights from analytics and research
- Strong skills in communicating and explaining concepts and design solutions to stakeholders
- Enjoy developing creative ideas and concepts
- A strong design portfolio to showcase
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Great atmosphere and a welcoming corporate culture
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Make a real difference and be a part of a growing team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- Enjoy food and beverages, regular pizza days & team events
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130