(Senior) Web Analyst (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Develop and implement performance-oriented usage of web analysis tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and beyond) for international projects and clients
- Build company-wide analytics standards and best practices for data tracking projects
- Know concepts, tools, best-practice-references and benchmarks of web and data analytics
- Develop complex tracking concepts and strategies and implement them accordingly
- Ensure data tracking quality through QA processes
- Further develop the data analytics department with focus on tracking alongside the management
What we require:
- Excellent University Master, PhD or MBA in business, economics, marketing, statistics or any other technical subject with excellent academic grades
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience with web and data analytics-strategies (Web Analytics, Customer Journey Analytics)
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and further analysis and tracking tools / applications (e.g. Matelso and Google AdWords).
- Good understanding of how the web works (concept of web cookies) and online marketing channels (SEA, SEO, Affiliate, etc.)
- Proven internet trend and technology orientation
- Good time management and reliable working methods
- Service oriented and communicative team player with a passion for work
- Fluent in English
What you can expect:
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich, Berlin and Hamburg
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Limitless opportunities for personal and professional development including a chance to attend the most important industry’s conferences and fairs
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy food and beverages, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130