Social Media Consultant (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Plan, write, edit, and publish creative and professional social media content for various social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Develop, implement, and optimize social media campaigns (language, tone, message) based on the behavior of the target audience
- You develop content for our clients and are in close coordination with them throughout the process
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Follow the latest social media trends and apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- You enjoy interacting with our community and conduct careful channel and community management on our social media pages
What we require:
- University degree in marketing, management, PR, media management, journalism or other relevant subject with excellent academic grades (Master degree is an advantage)
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience within social media management
- Interest in social media trends and digital marketing
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop) is a plus
- Good sense for storytelling and design as well as high quality awareness
- Service-oriented and communicative team player
- Good time management and reliable working method
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Support for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment as well as taking over own responsibility right from the start
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130