Staffing Manager (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Responsibility for the staffing of new projects based on available resources, competences and individual staffing requirements considering personal development of whole OMMAX team as well as client needs
- Tool-based management of internal and external stakeholders to ensure transparency for department heads, project leads and key decision makers within OMMAX
- Organization of optimized project teams with focus on quality and cost efficiency by linking the requested demand with the individual skills of our team
- Close cooperation with our practice group leaders and managing partners as well as the People and Culture- and Finance department
- Closely align with our recruiting initiatives regarding strategic hiring of new colleagues
- Managing the availability and utilization of the various staffing pools and advise our consultants on all issues related to staffing
- Ensuring uniform processes and procedures as well as continuous strategic and operational development of the department
What we require:
- University degree with very good academic achievements (Master degree is of advantage)
- At least 2-3 years of experience with project management, preferably in project staffing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills as well as high integrity
- Very good time management and reliable working method as well as ability to keep absolute confidentiality
- Service oriented and communicative team player with a convincing appearance
- Fluent in English and German
What you can expect:
- You can make a real difference and be a part of a growing, motivated and creative team directly collaborating with the founders/partners
- Benefit from a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and a great learning atmosphere
- Variety of valuable experiences and insights into new digital business models and best practices across 8 different industries
- Support for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment as well as taking over own responsibility right from the start
- Enjoy food and beverages in the office, sport sessions & team events as well as other additional benefits
- Become part of a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office possibility, located in Munich
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130