Technical Project Owner (m/f/d)
What we look for:
- Lead and support the functional and technical delivery of key client projects on digital experience platforms (Ibexa, Sitecore, Optimizely) or E-commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Shopware)
- Gather client requirements and conceptualize functional specs, project release plans/roadmaps, and best-fit software solutions while providing comprehensive advice on technical implementation options
- Take responsibility for enabling successful collaboration between the client, our development teams and other internal stakeholders across the company. You will strengthen the efficiency of our cross-disciplinary teams
- Organization, preparation, execution and follow-up of project meetings – both internal and external
- Providing comprehensive advice on technical implementation options in close collaboration with developers and technical leads
- Conversion of complex roadmaps into milestones and prioritization of epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Act as an interface between all stakeholders and drive projects to completion, eliminating friction and ensuring high quality project delivery on time and on budget
What we require:
- University degree in business, computer science or a comparable/mixed discipline with outstanding academic grades (Master degree or MBA are of advantage)
- 4+ years of proven, relevant experience as a product owner / product manager or technical project manager in a technology driven company or at a service provider
- Expertise in writing technical requirements and basic understanding of experience design (UI/UX) and SEO/SEA is an advantage, as you will be working closely with other expert departments
- Experience in having successfully driven technical projects end-to-end (from inception to implementation)
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to understand, analyze and clearly communicate business problems and priorities to developers
- Approaches and principles in a consultancy setting and understanding of full SDLC
- Basic knowledge of agile frameworks
- Aptitude for learning and developing new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- Service-oriented and communicative team player with passion for work
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect:
- Become part of a fast growing, motivated, technology-savvy and creative team
- Benefit from a variety of opportunities for personal and professional development as well as a great learning and working atmosphere
- Gain valuable insights and experience in new digital business models and best practices across eight different industries
- Take responsibility for challenging and exciting projects and clients in an international environment
- Enjoy healthy and free catering in the office, sports sessions & team events as well as other company benefits
- Look forward to a family-friendly company with flexible working hours and home office options at the Munich, Berlin and Norderstedt locations
OMMAX Digital Solutions is an international consulting company based in Munich, Hamburg and Berlin. Well-known brands, medium-sized companies and investors from various industries trust us as consultants for the development of digital strategies, the implementation of holistic, digital solutions as well as for digital transaction consulting.
The OMMAX team consists of more than 100 experts who are successfully working towards a common goal: to increase digital value creation for our customers. OMMAX offers an international scope of activity and individual work in the cross-divisional design of digital consulting. The cooperation of the different areas (SEO, SEA, Content, Social Media, WebDev, Business Intelligence, Project Management) plays an important role. You can expect versatile tasks and a large area of responsibility as well as a dynamic and successful team.
We seek highly analytical and creative thinkers who desire to be challenged and display an entrepreneurial spirit. OMMAX fosters an environment of extraordinarily talented, dynamic, and client-oriented people. Our company culture cultivates agile leaders and builders of the future - from their first day in the office, our employees work on highly complex digital projects.
We value the importance of both a cultural fit to the firm, and finding the right role for you to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 89 2778 130